Staple removal
The 3M staples they used to suture me up with are pretty cool. They hook into the skin for a closer, neater scar and apparently make dealing with any infections at the site much easier - just remove the one offending staple.
My 15 wee staples were taken out today and I'm surprised at how neat the wound is. It didn't really hurt either, just a lil pinch. The wound's been itching like anything, so it was a relief to have the staples out so I can lightly run my fingers over the gauze to 'scratch'. Trying that with the staples in is freaky cos they kind of stick out and snag. Eeeep!
My 15 wee staples were taken out today and I'm surprised at how neat the wound is. It didn't really hurt either, just a lil pinch. The wound's been itching like anything, so it was a relief to have the staples out so I can lightly run my fingers over the gauze to 'scratch'. Trying that with the staples in is freaky cos they kind of stick out and snag. Eeeep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home