Expanding Girl
Oh the suffering! I thought I was being crushed alive last night... by my own belly! I couldn't breathe for the pressure on my diaphragm so I had to sit up, which hurt the op site (it's sealed with staples, not stitches, so the sharp points dig into my skin when I sit up). They called in for a chest x-ray and left me to moan in pain for the remainder of the night.
I checked my legs this morning and was greeted by someone else's feet. Last I checked, I had ankles and wrinkles in my toes. In fact, I had toes, not bulbous digits with miniature nails. I've been ordered off food for the day until I debloat or erm, drop the kids off at the pool.
I checked my legs this morning and was greeted by someone else's feet. Last I checked, I had ankles and wrinkles in my toes. In fact, I had toes, not bulbous digits with miniature nails. I've been ordered off food for the day until I debloat or erm, drop the kids off at the pool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home