Freedom for Fatty
Begged the nurse to untether me for a while so I could (finally) shower! Oh the glorious joy of being clean!
Lumbering to the bathroom was pushing it though. Had to rest every five shuffles or so. Took a long shower, partly due to enjoyment, but mostly due to having to sit down every minute to rest my back and quavering legs. Never thought shampooing was so draining!
It should say "I looked at myself in the mirror today for the first time since the operation", but it wouldn't be accurate cause I looked at the mirror and saw a little piglet, double chin, cankles and all.
The comfy tank top I brought to the hospital barely came down to my bellybutton, so I had to wear hospital couture again. Peach is so not my colour.
Lumbering to the bathroom was pushing it though. Had to rest every five shuffles or so. Took a long shower, partly due to enjoyment, but mostly due to having to sit down every minute to rest my back and quavering legs. Never thought shampooing was so draining!
It should say "I looked at myself in the mirror today for the first time since the operation", but it wouldn't be accurate cause I looked at the mirror and saw a little piglet, double chin, cankles and all.
The comfy tank top I brought to the hospital barely came down to my bellybutton, so I had to wear hospital couture again. Peach is so not my colour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home