Movin' house
Oh happy day!
They removed the catheter, drain, CVC and IV lines today, cos I'ma getting out of this here joint! Rip Rip Rip!
The drain removal was really weird but kinda fun, haha. The drain is actually a thin tube with lots of tiny holes inserted into a small hole in my belly to drain excess fluid and blood from the abdominal cavity. When the nurse pulled it out, I could feel it snake through me like a little worm and zip, zip, zip, it came free. Kinda ticklish!
It was pure relief to have the catheter removed - although now I have to go to the bathroom every 45 minutes.
The CVC-removal wasn't so fun cos a newbie doctor had been arrowed to do it. She looked kinda nervous and I knew she'd be fiddly-slow, so I asked her to "just rip it out". And she did. She ripped out a two patches of skin along with some hair, oh and the CVC too.
The best part of the day was having Mummy visit with a Home-cooked meal, a whole bunch of bananas and medicated oil to sooth my swollen feeties.
They removed the catheter, drain, CVC and IV lines today, cos I'ma getting out of this here joint! Rip Rip Rip!
The drain removal was really weird but kinda fun, haha. The drain is actually a thin tube with lots of tiny holes inserted into a small hole in my belly to drain excess fluid and blood from the abdominal cavity. When the nurse pulled it out, I could feel it snake through me like a little worm and zip, zip, zip, it came free. Kinda ticklish!
It was pure relief to have the catheter removed - although now I have to go to the bathroom every 45 minutes.
The CVC-removal wasn't so fun cos a newbie doctor had been arrowed to do it. She looked kinda nervous and I knew she'd be fiddly-slow, so I asked her to "just rip it out". And she did. She ripped out a two patches of skin along with some hair, oh and the CVC too.
The best part of the day was having Mummy visit with a Home-cooked meal, a whole bunch of bananas and medicated oil to sooth my swollen feeties.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home