Hanging out with Bro
My brother followed my mum down to see me today. He looks good. Thinner. I've missed him a lot. At home,we chat daily - mostly about World of Warcraft - and I've missed talking to him. It's Black Tuesday, i.e. servers go down for maintainence, so he's able to take a break from the game to come see me. I've asked him not to visit 'cause it's boring and I'd much rather he game. It's more fun than a hospital visit, for one and for another, he's damn good. Being a horribly inept player myself, I get a real kick out of watching him or D play. It's akin to watching a really graceful strategic game of soccer or footie. Not everyone gets it, but when you do, there's so much to appreciate.
We ate dinner and chatted about WoW. Which to regular people sounds like gibberish. See here:
Me: How was AB today? Did you get enough CP?
Him: Yeah. Today was great, we 5-capped for 4 games straight. I should get standing two at the next tally.
Me: Great!
Him: I beat Player X by 30k. He was so furious 'cause he thought he could catch up while I was away.
Me: Oh him with the wife-bot?
Him: Yeah, he threw a tantrum and yelled at his guild over Teamspeak
Me: Haha, GG n00b!
Him: Yah, wife-bot FTL
.... told ya it's gibberish. Heehee.
I lubb my bro. And not just for the kidney neither. He's cool.
We ate dinner and chatted about WoW. Which to regular people sounds like gibberish. See here:
Me: How was AB today? Did you get enough CP?
Him: Yeah. Today was great, we 5-capped for 4 games straight. I should get standing two at the next tally.
Me: Great!
Him: I beat Player X by 30k. He was so furious 'cause he thought he could catch up while I was away.
Me: Oh him with the wife-bot?
Him: Yeah, he threw a tantrum and yelled at his guild over Teamspeak
Me: Haha, GG n00b!
Him: Yah, wife-bot FTL
.... told ya it's gibberish. Heehee.
I lubb my bro. And not just for the kidney neither. He's cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home