... ... ... .. please cut across dotted line ... ... ... ... ...
It's three in the morning and I can't sleep. Yet another one of the 'side effects' of the operation - but I can't really say if it's the medication, my general sense of discomfort or the sugar in the packet of soya bean milk I greedily drank when I woke with a sugar craving.
Since I'm up, and feeling surprisingly coherent, I thought I'd start a little journal of ponderings, observations and experiences pre and post operation. It starts below \/ on the 28th of November and will continue above /\.
Some of the dates may be a bit messed up - isolation will do that to ya.
... ... ... .. please cut across dotted line ... ... ... ... ...
It's three in the morning and I can't sleep. Yet another one of the 'side effects' of the operation - but I can't really say if it's the medication, my general sense of discomfort or the sugar in the packet of soya bean milk I greedily drank when I woke with a sugar craving.
Since I'm up, and feeling surprisingly coherent, I thought I'd start a little journal of ponderings, observations and experiences pre and post operation. It starts below \/ on the 28th of November and will continue above /\.
Some of the dates may be a bit messed up - isolation will do that to ya.
... ... ... .. please cut across dotted line ... ... ... ... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home